Friday, September 21, 2012

iPhone 5 launch draws Apple fans across Asia




FOX News





iPhone 5 launch draws Apple fans across Asia



 Apple fans jammed shops from Sydney to Tokyo to pick up the latest iPhone.












Meditation for beginners - Google News





Find fun and fitness at Active Aging Week functions - Baltimore Sun




Find fun and fitness at Active Aging Week functions
Baltimore Sun
27, at 9 a.m. Glenwood also has an ongoing health, wellness and fitness program that includes gentle yoga for beginners, hatha yoga, Sittercize, line dancing, Age Well Sit & Fit, qi gong and meditation. The North Laurel 50+ Center, 9411 Whiskey Bottom ...

and more »








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: this is how I started meditating?



I've read where Meditation can have negative effects on the mind like anxiety, or can cause harm to the health and mind, I've heard where that is only if someone tried to experiment by their self without a teacher. I use to do a mantra meditation every morning, I quit for a while and I got started again recently. Before I did any meditation I found a instructional video on meditation by Deepak Chopra, read some books by him that had mediation in them, listened to a guided meditation. Is this just as good as finding a teacher or master? Will I get any negative effects from meditation like this?






No comments:

Post a Comment