Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Camera Sleuth




ABC News Video: 20/20 Reports





The Camera Sleuth



How one man found the owner of a camera he found in a riverbed, using the images as clues.



Email this Article
Add to Twitter
Add to Facebook
Add to digg
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon











YouTube Videos





The Importance of Meditation









Here I talk about the four types of meditation as I see it and discuss a book that I recently read called Meditation for Beginners by Jack Kornfield.

Views:
2


1
ratings
Time:
03:50
More in
Education








Learn to Meditate - Google News





Rattled: Coming to peace with meditation in the presence of a screaming toddler - Savannah Morning News




Rattled: Coming to peace with meditation in the presence of a screaming toddler
Savannah Morning News
I asked the salesman to try “YouTube” on his search, because that's where I'd seen a guy called Bodhisattva Chris do the very thing I was looking to learn. I found an audio book by Pema Chodron called “How to Meditate: A Practical Guide to Making ...








No comments:

Post a Comment