Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Open Question: csection weightloss techniques?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: csection weightloss techniques?



Ok I had my baby 22 months ago via csection because he got stuck during delivery. I waited a year to start exercise and to adapt to my new baby and basically made his diet and needs come before my own... in a sense to give my body a chance it relax since it was violated for the past 9 months.

I started slow, through yoga and meditation and progressed to cardio elliptical and tread to toning methods. I still seem to have this stubborn old pooch that just sits about my belly button flabby,wrinklie and an eye sore to me. Instead of losing my weight I turned my weight to muscle and it's just this last inch worth of stubborn belly bubble that needs to go its just around my bellybutton. I even have 2 abs above and lining of another 2-sets of abs beneathe em.

What techniques or methods can I try that wil zap away this stubborn little patch of flubby fat?? Its really annoying that I've tried everything. Even transformed my diet 360 degrees and spoken with my PCP and they say just keep it up and eventually it will go away. I want it gone now! I've worked on it for nearly a year now and it just needs to GO! Help... any suggestions??







Meditation Exercises - Google News





Unite world's religions through spirituality: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar - TwoCircles.net




The Hindu

Unite world's religions through spirituality: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
TwoCircles.net
The Indian guru, who is making waves in Latin America through propagation of his simple yogic exercises through trained breathing and meditation, touched Argentine hearts with a clarion call to unite people spiritually irrespective of race, creed and ...
Argentines throng meditation session with Sri Sri Ravi ShankarFirstpost
Odisha-based Sri Sri University, Siglo University of Argentina ink pact on ...India Education Diary
Thousands of Argentines turn up to hear Sri Sri Ravi ShankarNorthern Voices Online

all 138 news articles »








Meditation for Health - Google News





Self – A Meditation Machine 2.1: mindfulness in your iPhone - AppCraver




Self – A Meditation Machine 2.1: mindfulness in your iPhone
AppCraver
Want to concentrate, increase your productivity? Improve your health? Or would you'd rather know yourself more, expanding your consciousness a little bit in the meantime? Meditation is different for everyone, in fact it can be anything you want it to be.

and more »







No comments:

Post a Comment