Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sleep Hypnosis Brain Booster Hypnotic Guided Meditation to Improve Mind Power




YouTube Videos





Sleep Hypnosis Brain Booster Hypnotic Guided Meditation to Improve Mind Power









This begins with some ancient meditations to improve your mind power and progresses on to more modern techniques. All the exercises are extremely relaxing and intended to help you fall asleep. You are taken deeper and deeper into a hypnotic or meditative trance like state where your neurons are encouraged to make more and better connections while you drift off to sleep. This is a great way to end your day.

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
01:00:36
More in
Entertainment








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Is there something wrong with me? Does it have a name?



I find it so hard to trust people. Actually I don't trust anyone at all. Even my friends and family though I love then, I don't trust them. They've proven time and time again that I can but it's like I'm incapable.
I'm so paranoid. I get so scared sometimes.
People tell me to relax and I can't. I'm always so tense. I've tried Meditation and a few other relaxation techniques and they don't work.
Please help me!
I don't know whether this is just me or whether it's an actual condition that can be treated.
Any answers would be appreciated.







Learn to Meditate - Google News





At 105, a Zen master blends East with a bit of LA - TheDay.com




At 105, a Zen master blends East with a bit of LA
TheDay.com
With a handful of other monks, he helped carve out a new incarnation of Zen Buddhism here, mixing traditional meditation practice with teachings tailored for Western minds. Most of that first wave of Japanese teachers has died. But Roshi, as his ...

and more »







No comments:

Post a Comment