Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Resolved Question: I need advice (ADD/ADHD)?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: I need advice (ADD/ADHD)?



So, I know this is not the proper place for a diagnosis, however I feel helpless... almost like I am in a box. I have been referred to a psychiatrist by my primary care physician for ADD/OCD. For as long as I can remember I have had trouble reading (I would do well in English, but that was only because I would listen to the teacher explain the novel or read spark notes). In high school I was in all honors classes and made above a "B" in each one. When I try to study, read, or do homework I am constantly thinking about other things, listening to what is going on around me, or just reading mindlessly to the point where I have to reread things numerous times. I could never do math well and would get extremely frustrated because I could not grasp it.

All of this was fine in high school as I could just listen to my teachers and get by. I am now a sophomore in college and have started to realize my problems with grasping material. I cannot study by myself, because I just can't sit down and do it (I will fail), however if I study with someone I always do well. I was taking a test yesterday and literally had to reread a question over 3 times because I was focusing more on the clicking pen and people getting up to turn in their test than I was on the question.

Now, my issue. I tell my psychiatrist this and all I get is "check out a book on meditation". I'm sorry, but I cannot focus on breathing, I can't bust out a yoga matt in class, and I cannot learn techniques that will take up 30 minutes of exam time to block out the "white noise" as she calls it. My mom does not take me seriously, this therapist was recommended by my physician so he clearly doesn't want to deal with my issues. I feel helpless and frustrated. I have big dreams for my future. I want to become a Lawyer, however if I can't get through a book then I am not even going to pass undergrad. Any advice on what to do?
There are medications, mom is a pharmacist and doesn't want me on them... and my psychiatrist is all about "meditation techniques" right now, which I do not feel like will help me. As I said before I just feel helpless.







ABC News: Health





Turned Away With Testicular Tumor



Oakland's Highland General Hospital's emergency room sees 241 patients a day for routine care, drug overdoses and gunshot wounds.



Email this Article
Add to Twitter
Add to Facebook
Add to digg
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon











Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Is Revelations 13, 10 referring to Satan's Secret society and spiritual captivity to Witchcraft?



Has the N.W.O. / Nazis Within the Order with its many branches, such as the "Free" Masons / Shriner's / Mafia / New Age Movement just to name a few, distributed occult paraphernalia into society to cause spiritual bondage / captivity to witchcraft? Is this how the N.W.O. places people into spiritually captivity Rev 13, 10? Are Games such as Ouija boards, tarot cards, even the "8" ball with its pyramid in the middle, forms of (divination)? Could role playing games such as Dungeons and Dragons be another method used to take people into captivity? Is magic art a method to lead victims into spiritual bondage, (which is the precursor to Transcendental Meditation, the secret ceremony used for distributing the “Spiritual Mark of the Beast”)? Has Harry Potter witchcraft books been distributed into society to lure people away from God and take them spiritually captive to witchcraft? Deuteronomy 18, 9 strictly forbids these practices.
Is it by spiritual captivity caused from these “games” / practices that people / victims are forced with witchcraft to go through the “secret ceremony” performed through alterd states of consiousness / transcendental meditation? Through said spiritual bondage witches of this Satanic mafia are torturing their victims with witchcraft / demonism terrorising them and forceing them to go through said "Secret" ceremony. To some it's referd to as going down the Rabbit hole and I'm sure they can make it fun. In said alterd / transcendental meditation state, the victims are forced to except the worship of one of “Satan’s Secret Society’s” many "Gods". They say that in accepting the worship of one you accept “all” there “Gods”. These are no Gods at all but demonic entities, one including the Devil! Is this the powerful delusion spoken of in the Bible 2 Thessalonians 11, and the method for enslaving society through means of witchcraft / demonic powers? Here are a few verses giving insight. “Those who go into captivity into captivity they will go” Rev 13, 10. "Who enslaved nations by her witchcraft" Nahum 3, 4. "By your magic spell all nations were led astray" Rev 18, 23.
There is a way out!!! "Those who overcame, overcame by the blood of the lamb and the “WORD” of their testimony, they didn't love there own life's so much as to shrink from death". "This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints" Rev 12, 11. Witchcraft / the powers of the Devil are real Job 2, 7. Are you aware that "the martyrs for Christ who don't receive, what I believe to be, the “spiritual mark of the Beast” will come to life and reign with Christ for 1000 years during the millennium" Rev.20, 4? Would you trade a short life on earth for a 1000 year reign with Jesus Christ, and then so much more? Amen Brothers and sisters!!! You know who you are!
Also, are you aware that this society has been in the process of being set up for a long time under the totalitarian / evil rule of the Devil! Look up George Washington / Free Masons and the location of the Whitehouse and associated government buildings. This is just one of many examples. NWO / “Free” Mason symbolism has been distributed across the land. Satan and his followers are quite boastful. The Devil has been preparing for the coming tribulation for quite some time, when God will give him authority along with the Beast for 42 months of living HELL! And we thought Hitler was bad!






No comments:

Post a Comment