Monday, September 24, 2012

Peace of Mind by Ian Gawler How you can Learn to Meditate...




Learn to Meditate





Peace of Mind by Ian Gawler How you can Learn to Meditate...



US $7.00
End Date: Tuesday Sep-25-2012 9:25:18 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $7.00
Buy it now | Add to watch list








Meditation Retreat - Google News





Benefits of Meditation - LifeGoesStrong




LifeGoesStrong

Benefits of Meditation
LifeGoesStrong
Until last month, I thought of meditation as something that other people did, a new agey practice that didn't seem at all appealing. But I changed my mind dramatically after a weekend yoga retreat with a friend. All yoga classes at the retreat ended ...









Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Why do people hold on to supernatural religious and cultural beliefs?



I was born in to a muslim family but decided to walk out of religion and all the supernatural stuff attached to it. I have found supernaturalism absurd. I decided to live with reality and still do.

But for many years now i have been using contemplation and meditation methods to find inner peace and love towards others.

Without any religion, god or supernaturalism i have found how to live a spiritual life by means of daily meditation.

How would you understand me?






No comments:

Post a Comment